Porto Bellagio's Top Features and Amenities
Porto Bellagio offers the best condo lifestyle experience with its superb facilities, dependable security service, and complete line of amenities. Aside from its accessibility to various points of interest, it also offers the most picturesque sunset right across the bay. If you are quite particular with the aesthetic details of a property, you'll find Porto Bellagio's exquisite design truly captivating.
The following are the top amenities of Porto Bellagio;
- 1. Mediterranean-inspired courtyard with fountain: An impressive feature of the property that brings to mind a nostalgic village lying in the Italian Riviera.
- 2. Luxuriously-landscaped pool and spa deck: A lush spot where you can lounge and take a dip into the sparking pool or relax in the Jacuzzi.
- 3. Full circuit fitness gym: Stay healthy and get physically active at Porto Bellagio's well-equipped fitness gym.
- 4. Spectacular intra-coastal walkway: Stroll, jog, or run along the intra-coastal walkway and bask into the cool breeze while enjoying the beautiful and picture-perfect route.
- 5. Fully-functional conference room: Porto Bellagio offers great amenities for conferences and business meetings.
- 6. Billiard hall, media center, and recreational area: Enjoy leisure activities with your family at the property's expansive and well-equipped recreation area.
- 7. Professional Business Center: For the convenience of the residents and unit occupants, the property has a business center that handles all immediate concerns, requests, and inquires.
- 8. Convenient elevators: Routinely-maintained elevators ensure hassle-free mobility to and from your condo unit.
- 9. 24-hour security and gated entry: Porto Bellagio's management ensures the safety, privacy, and security of the residents 24/7.
- 10. Exterior storage facility: The property offers storage units where residents can store their belongings for safekeeping.
- 11. Covered parking area: Secure parking spots are available for residents with vehicles.
Porto Bellagio Association Fees
The monthly association fee at Porto Bellagio ranges between $298.32 and $599.74, depending on the unit description (unit type, model, and number of bedrooms). These are association and management fees implemented at Porto Bellagio:
- 1. Moving fee: $100. per move/delivery.
- 2. Estoppel Fee: $250. Send the estoppel request with the corresponding fee to Porto Bellagio management office.
- 3. Rental application fee: $100. per person and $100. per corporation.
- 4. Pet fee: $250. / dog per year, with a limit of only two (2) dogs per unit. Pit bulls and visiting pets are not allowed. All dogs within the property require registration.
- 5. Clubhouse Rental: $500. fee and $250. deposit.
- 6. Parking Slot: $100 per month.
- 7. Vehicle RFID tags: $40 each.
- 8. Bicycle Storage: $50.
- 9. Pedestrian gate access / ID cards: $25. each
Note: All fees are subject to change by the Porto Bellagio management. Additional fees that are not on the list are subject for assessment.
Porto Bellagio Neighborhood and Nearby Attractions
Porto Bellagio condos are ideal for property buyers and renters that prefer a quiet locale in Miami, but still want to have convenient access to some of the best amenities and places of interest around the city. Due to its location, many water sports fanatics, marine enthusiasts, and boaters consider this neighborhood as their home.
Scenic water views surround the Porto Bellagio condos. It has a magnificent environment that features a perfect balance of classic luxury and cosmopolitan living. Whether you're searching for a Porto Bellagio condo unit for sale or for rent, you can look forward to all the best things that the city has to offer.
Some of the hottest attractions are the nightlife at South Beach, the shopping experience at Aventura (one of the largest shopping areas in South Florida), and the remarkable shops of Bal Harbour. All are within a short distance away.
Residents can also have easy access to some of the best waterfront parks for recreation, like the Oleta River State Park (9 min. drive), Greynolds Park (8 min. drive), Arch Creek Park, and Nature Center (9 min. drive), and Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park (9 min. drive). The closest shopping centers at Porto Bellagio are the Strip Center at Collins Avenue (7 min. walk / 0.3 mi) and RK Town Center – 170th (10 min walk / 0.5 mi).
Porto Bellagio is 11 minutes or 4.6 mi away from Johnson & Wales University, Florida Campus. The other nearby universities are; Florida International University (4.6 mi) and Barry University (6.8 mi). The public schools in the area are Norman S. Edelcup, Highland Oaks Middle School, and Alonzo And Tracy Mourning Senior High Biscayne Bay Campus, and the private schools nearby are Solomon Schechter Day School and Spirit of Christ Child Development Academy.
Porto Bellagio Real Estate Agents
PropertiesMiami works closely with real estate agents that are based in Porto Bellagio. They are knowledgeable about the property's management and condo association, as well as the unit structures. With their experience, they can help you find the best options that match your living standards, whether you're looking to buy, rent, or sell a condo at Porto Bellagio.
Porto Bellagio has its own distinct character based on its exquisite structure and abundant list of amenities. PropertiesMiami realtors are well-acquainted with these important aspects, and they can help you meet whatever requirements you have. They can show you the property's highlights, such as the scenic view of the bay, Mediterranean-inspired design, expansive terraces, and spacious dressing rooms.
In terms of neighborhood and location, our realtors have full familiarity with the area that surrounds Porto Bellagio. From the prestigious snow-white beaches that are within walking distance from the property to the remarkable Bal Harbor Shops and Aventura Mall, all the way to the heart of the city, our Porto Bellagio real estate agents can fill you with all the information you need.
Porto Bellagio Rental Requirements
The most important documents that you'll need to secure if you want to rent a condo unit at Porto Bellagio are;
- 1. At least one (1) government-issued I.D.
- 2. Proof of funds and proof of employment (employment letter issued by your company or your three most recent payslips.
- 3. Recent credit report.
- 4. A minimum credit score of 638.
- 5. An amount equal to three to four months rent (represents your first month's rent, last month's rent, and one or two months worth of security deposit), plus building fees and other corresponding management fees (parking, storage unit, pet registration, and use of property amenities).
If you're planning to lease your condo unit at Porto Bellagio, the management and board of directors require the use of a substantially uniform form of lease. The minimum lease term for tenants is 120 days. The board will not approve anything short of that.
Furthermore, all sales, leases, and transfers of ownership are subject for approval. In terms of property use, Porto Bellagio condominium is strictly for residential purposes only. Property owners and renters should not use their units for commercial, amusement, business, manufacturing, or charitable purposes.
Porto Bellagio Condo Listings for Sale
Here's an updated list of all the condo units for sale at Porto Bellagio. All the listed condos are retrieved using PropertiesMiami's system, algorithm, and search system and according to the National Association of Realtors.
Our Porto Bellagio agents may also have condos for sale in Porto Bellagio that are not visible on the list or are privately set for sale by a Porto Bellagio homeowner. Feel free to consult our specialized real estate agents in Porto Bellagio to get broader options.
Porto Bellagio Condo Listings for Rent
Take a look at our realtor-listed condos for rent at Porto Bellagio to find the best deals in this exclusive property. We have an updated list of the latest condo rentals in Porto Bellagio, which are ready for viewing anytime. You may schedule a showing with one of our real estate agents, so you can have an ocular inspection of the property.
Our real estate agents that work exclusively in Porto Bellagio's building can offer you a complete viewing experience and tour of the rental units and building amenities. They can likewise address all your queries regarding the condo unit's features, property regulations, neighborhood, and other pertinent concerns.
Sell Your Porto Bellagio Condo
PropertiesMiami can make the process of selling your condo in Porto Bellagio simple. We have highly competent real estate agents that are well-trained in how to market, negotiate, and sell your condo fast. Contact us anytime so you can arrange a meeting with our designated realtor at Porto Bellagio.
Our digital team will also go to your property to take high-resolution photos of your unit, its features, and the building amenities a day after meeting your real estate agent. Once we have acquired the necessary media, your realtor will swiftly start promoting and offering your Porto Bellagio property to our database of cash buyers and investors.
To reach a wider market, we can also utilize the MLS realtors' database to sell your property quickly. By using Multiple Listing Services (MLS), we can expose your property to hundreds of websites to reach more potential buyers and investors.
Our team's average selling timeframe for a Porto Bellagio condo unit is two (2) weeks. If you have other queries and concerns about selling your Porto Bellagio property, contact our professional real estate agents to schedule a consultation meeting.