Venture Condos Features and Amenities
Living an idyllic Miami lifestyle is defined by great condos with all the latest creature comforts, located just right for convenient access to everything you could need. Venture condos offer exactly that with a great selection of facilities and amenities to provide a great Miami lifestyle.
- Convenient Location: For those who want to spend time out on the water, Hi-Lift Marina and the Harbour Center at Aventura are no more than 0.2 miles away. A great selection of essentials such as schools and entertainment options like shopping, restaurants, and beaches are all nearby.
- Business Center: A modern-style business center is available in the building with excellent amenities for you to keep your business running at its best, even from home.
- Community Pool: A picture-perfect poolside relaxation area with beautiful foliage and double sun loungers is next to a crystal clear pool for great summer fun at The Venture.
- Community Room: Comfortable and stylish, the community room offers a great space to entertain guests and family members.
- Pool Table: A great facility to pass the time or entertain friends and family, a pool table is provided for communal use at The Venture.
- Gym: Keep fit and stay active with the well-equipped gym with a stunning view out over the beautiful pool at The Venture.
- Elevator: A convenient and regularly maintained essential for modern living, the elevator system is an important part of the Venture's daily facilities.
- Hot tub: For some relaxation and spa time, there is a beautiful hot tub available.
- Security: A modern-day essential, effective 24-hour security is provided for peace of mind.
- Undercover Parking: Undercover assigned parking is provided for condos in The Venture for added security and convenience.
The Venture Association Fees
For prospective homeowners interested in purchasing a condo in The Venture, there is a range of floor plans available from 1 bedroom to 3 bedroom units. The monthly Home Owners Association fee ranges in accordance with the square footage of each unit. A 765sqft 1 bedroom unit in the Venture building has a $415 HOA fee, a 1057sqft 2-bedroom unit in the Venture building has a $594 HOA fee, and a luxurious 3 bedroom unit with 1412sqft has an $896 monthly HOA fee. Please contact one of our agents at PropertiesMiami to find out more about the HOA fees and other related costs.
The Venture Neighborhood
A wonderful place for a busy professional or a young family, Aventura is a great neighborhood with a lot to offer. Convenient shopping and restaurants are easily available from Saks off 5th, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Bonefish Grill and Mo's Bagels & Deli, and more, all within 0.2 miles. If you want a full shopping experience, Aventura Mall is a quick 4-minute drive and family fun at the Tidal Cove Water park, only a 6-minute drive with the Don Soffer walking trail right only 5 minutes away, offering beautiful natural scenery.
The Venture Real Estate Agents
To get a local perspective of what Aventura and The Venture condos have to offer, PropertiesMiami works with specialized real estate agents living in and dedicated to the area. These experienced agents will be able to give a more detailed perspective of the best property offers and the greatest locations in the area. Feel free to speak with a member of our great team today.
The Venture Rental Requirements
Make sure to contact one of our expert team members at PropertiesMiami for detailed requirements of the particular rental unit you are interested in as well as to let them organize a viewing of the condo quickly and easily for you. Below we have the essential requirements for renting an apartment:
- 1. A form of government-issued identity document will be needed for a copy of your identity. This doesn't mean you can only rent an apartment if you are a US citizen, just that you will need to provide your government-issued identity documents for the rental records and mandatory background check.
- 2. Your most recent credit score needs to be provided in an official document, such as your credit report.
- 3. You will need official documents such as bank statements proving your current balance of funds is enough for 3 or 4 months of rent and the other building fees required for facilities in the building.
- 4. Official documents proving like pay stubs or a letter confirming your employment offer need to be provided to confirm employment.
- 5. Subleasing is not allowed in most cases, if this is something you are interested in doing, it will need to be discussed with the homeowner, property manager, and real estate agent involved to clarify whether this is possible.
The Venture Condo Listings for Sale
In order to provide the widest selection of all the fantastic public-sale property options available such as the stunning condos in The Venture, PropertiesMiami makes use of a specialized search algorithm, API, and the MLS to gather the most up to date information and prices on all listing in Miami, Florida. Because our real estate agents are dedicated to specialized areas, they will be able to help you with amazing private listings too. Get in touch today to find out more.
The Venture Condo Listings for Rent
Our extensive listings provide fantastic rental options in The Venture for rent. If you have spotted the ideal unit for you, contact us to organize a viewing for you soon. Our highly competent estate agents will support you through the entire rental process.
Sell Your Venture Condo
PropertiesMiami real estate agents are all great professionals who will provide you with a streamlined process of getting stunning photography of your property, ensuring that your property is marketed extensively, and getting you a great purchase deal quickly and easily. Get in touch with a member of our skilled team today, so we can get your venture condo sold fast.