Mystic Pointe Features and Amenities
Each of the 6 mystic Pointe condominium buildings offers a great array of amenities and services to provide the best in luxury waterfront living. Minutes away from even more outdoor entertainment, restaurants, and shopping opportunities, the options for entertainment and a high-quality lifestyle are all top-notch.
- Spa with Massage Therapy: If you need some added relaxation after a long day, Mystic Pointe offers spa treatments and massage therapy for at-home pampering.
- Swimming Pools: Each Mystic Pointe tower has stunning swimming facilities and heated pools.
- Saunas: Dry saunas are provided at each Mystic Pointe building adjacent to the restrooms for the pools in each building.
- Tennis and Basketball Courts: There are tennis and basketball courts provided in the Mystic Pointe community for sports enthusiasts.
- Boat Dock: For boating enthusiasts, there are docking facilities available for added convenience.
- Waterfront Clubhouses: Entertain your friends and family while making the most of the waterfront beauty of the Mystic Pointe condos.
- Concierge: To ensure all your needs are taken care of, day or night, the concierge service is round the clock.
- 24-hour security: For safety and peace of mind, there is ever present security at all Mystic Pointe buildings.
- Valet Service: For added convenience, valet service is available for quick arrival and departure.
- Storage: Added storage for bicycles and other items is available to keep your home clutter-free
Mystic Pointe Association Fees
There can be variances in the HOA fees, so remember to clarify the fees for the particular unit you are interested in with one of our skilled realtors. The range of HOA fees starts with one-bedroom studio floor plans with 753 Sqft and an HOA fee of $339. If more space is desirable, a smaller two-bedroom unit with 1,150 Sqft can have an HOA fee of $318.
A larger two-bedroom unit with 1,353 Sqft would have a higher HOA at $333. For a family-sized unit, a three-bedroom floor plan of 2,403 Sqft can require an HOA fee of $537. Finally, a spacious four-bedroom unit with 2503Sqft may only require an HOA fee of $438.
Mystic Pointe Neighborhood
Mystic Pointe Towers are optimally placed for exclusivity, privacy, and a stunning array of views. With a selection of excellent amenities and facilities, lifestyle boosters like exercise and entertainment are already provided at home. For those who love being out on the water, there is easy access to boat docking. Within walking distance is a house of worship called the Edmond J. Safra Synagogue (0.2 miles).
An electric vehicle charging point is easily accessible at the center of the Mystic Pointe condominium community. Prime Aventura attractions are conveniently nearby such as the Aventura Mall is a quick 6-minute drive, and the Don Soffer exercise trail "the circle" is 7 minutes away.
Mystic Pointe Real Estate Agents
Each of our realtors at PropertiesMiami is dedicated to working in their local areas. This ensures their own network and intimate knowledge of an area will enable them to be the best realtors in Miami.
Mystic Pointe Rental Requirements
If you are hoping to rent a condo in Mystic Pointe towers, please note that pets are allowed in buildings 200 - 600 and can weigh a maximum of 20lbs. Mystic Pointe 100 does not accept pets.
The essentials needed to secure a rental agreement are listed below:
- 1. Your government-issued photo ID. If you are a foreign national or a USA citizen, you will need to provide this formal proof of identity.
- 2. Evidence of funds that cover 3 to 4 months' worth of rent and any additional building fees such as parking, storage, communal areas, etc.
- 3. Current employment evidence such as 3 of your most recent pay stubs or an offer of employment letter.
- 4. Your most recent credit report providing your current credit score.
If you are hoping to buy a condo to rent it out, the rental policy of Mystic Pointe is to only lease out after the first year of purchase. In addition, the unit can only be leased out to different tenants twice per year with a minimum of a six-month contract for each tenant.
Mystic Pointe Condo Listings for Sale
Every unit in the Mystic Pointe Towers has something great to offer with floorplans designed to support the lifestyle of families, couples, and busy single professionals. A roomy four-bedroom unit with 2,503 Sqft and stunning views is on the market for $1,095,000. Impressive three-bedroom units with 2,403 Sqft can have an asking price of $1,290,000.
For a more affordable space, there are three-bedroom units with 1714 Sqft that are asking for as little as $510,000. Two-bedroom units offering 1,447Sqft can ask for $620,000, with the lower end of the two-bedroom units offering 1,365 Sqft of space at the low asking price of $279,900.
Comfortable single units with an ample 1,083 Sqft of space can have an asking price of $325,000, and a more affordable floorplan is available with 753 Sqft at $199,000.
Mystic Pointe Condo Listings for Rent
If you are looking to rent a property that offers a high-quality lifestyle, there are many units to choose from. Starting with one-bedroom units of 753 Sqft at $1,800 per month, there are more spacious single offers of 857 Sqft at $2,000 per month.
If you need a second bedroom, there are excellently positioned two-bedroom units of 1,181 Sqft at $3,200 per month, as well as some more affordable units of the same floor size at $2,200 per month. Mystic Pointe three-bedroom rentals offering 1,174 Sqft are $4,500 per month.
For a 4 bedroom unit for rent, please get in touch with a member of our skilled team at Properties Miami for any potential offers that suit your needs that may not have been listed yet.
Sell Your Mystic Pointe Condo
If you would like professional support that ensures a quick purchase of your beautiful property, get in contact with our team at PropertiesMiami and let them support you through the sale process.