The Mark on Brickell Features and Amenities
Resort-stye amenities provide a hassle-free, luxurious lifestyle to be envied. From an infinity-style pool to an expansive panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean, Biscayne Bay, and Miami’s skyline, the ultimate Miami condo lifestyle is provided for.
- Waterfront Restaurant: With both indoor and outdoor dining, your refreshment and relaxation needs can be satisfied.
- Landscaped Deck: With ample seating and areas for relaxation or soaking up the sun, the deck provides an excellent view overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- Pool: The glistening pool faces out over the bay to provide a stunning view of Biscayne Bay and is accompanied by a Jacuzzi nearby.
- Tennis Court: Well-lit to allow for play, night and day, the tennis court gives another outdoor option for some cardio fitness.
- Racquetball Court: An indoor fitness facility to provide another excellent option for staying active.
- Fitness Center: A well-equipped gym provides a selection of opportunities to keep up personal fitness.
- Business Facilities: Provision for meetings and other professional needs are available.
- Clubhouse: A communal facility for the entertainment of family and friends provides excellent facilities and lounge areas.
- 24-hour Security: The security desk is available at all hours for peace of mind.
- Assigned Parking: Covered parking is assigned to provide safe storage of vehicles.
The Mark on Brickell Association Fee
Fantastic units at The Mark on Brickell are available for purchase, starting with one-bedroom units offering 760 Sqft with a $700 HOA fee, or with a floor plan size of 750 Sqft the HOA fee might be $655. Two-bedroom condos with 1,130 Sqft of space may carry $1,031 as the HOA fee while two-bedroom units boasting 1,200 Sqft can carry a $1,103 HOA fee.
Three-bedroom units with 1,470 Sqft could have a $1,342 HOA fee, and three-bedroom condos with 1510 Sqft of luxury floor space can have an HOA fee of $1,420.
The Mark on Brickell Neighborhood
Surrounded by excellent restaurants, finding a delicious new dish every week at a new spot would be easy to do while living at The Mark on Brickell. Other attractions nearby include the Calle Ocho Walk of Fame, The Wharf, Miami Tower, and Miami Circle National Historic Landmark.
All of these places are under a 7-minute drive and are not the only highlights with shopping opportunities like The Shops at Mary Brickell Village only 4 minutes away.
The Mark on Brickell Real Estate Agents
Locals always know best in matters of lifestyle, which is why all our agents at PropertiesMiami are specialized in their own local areas. By working with specialized agents, we can assure the best information and advice on property opportunities anywhere in Miami.
The Mark on Brickell Rental Requirements
Investing in property to lease out is a great way of ensuring a passive income. If you are interested in learning more about what that would entail regarding property at The Mark on Brickell, below we have rental requirements for owners:
- The duration of the lease can range from long-term to seasonal.
- The maximum number of times a new tenant can take up a lease is 6 times a year.
- The minimum length of a lease is 60 days.
- It’s okay to lease after purchasing a property.
If you are interested in renting one of these fantastic properties, there are a few important things to note:
- Pets are permitted with a maximum of 2 pets that have a total weight of no more than 50 pounds.
- Proof of employment is required and can be provided in the form of a letter offering employment or recent pay stubs.
- Your most recent credit score is required in the form of a formal report.
- Evidence of sufficient funds is needed and should show enough to cover up to 4 months’ rent as well as any other expenses.
- Your identity should be confirmed in the form of government-issued identification.
The Mark on Brickell Listings for Sale
Condos at The Mark on Brickell are excellent property investment opportunities starting with one-bedroom units offering 760 Sqft at $315,000 and can vary with asking prices reaching $360,000. If a two-bedroom unit is desirable, there are options of 1,130 Sqft at $315,000 or 1,200 Sqft at $729,000, each with its own advantages.
Three-bedroom units boasting 1,470 Sqft of space may be on the market for $510,000. Larger three-bedroom units with 1,510 Sqft can have a pricetag of $640,000.
The Mark on Brickell Listings for Rent
To rent one of these excellent residences, a one-bedroom unit with 750 Sqft can go for $2,200 per month, with the upper end of rentals for one-bedroom units at $4,000 per month. Two-bedroom units with 1130 Sqft of floor space can carry a rental of $2,700 per month. Larger two-bedroom units with 1140 Sqft may be set at $6,000 per month. Three-bedroom units with 1,470 Sqft may carry $3,500 per month with some units asking for $4,000 per month.
Sell Your Mark on Brickell Condo
If you have property at The Mark on Brickell and you are considering making it available on the market, our excellent realtors would be happy to assist you in taking your listing from on the market to sold, fast and easily.