Coronado Tower's Features and Amenities
Coronado Condos consist of exquisitely renovated apartments with spacious living areas, well-partitioned rooms, an open kitchen, an airy balcony, and a good amount of natural light. It offers a spectacular view of the Turnberry Isles, the golf course, and the massive open space surrounding the property.
Aside from its excellent location and accessibility to various shopping centers and beaches, it is also set amidst an expansive 3-mile trail that is suitable for joggers, bikers, and runners. Residents get to enjoy a lot of open space, fresh air, and lush greeneries right in the middle of the city.
The following are the top amenities of Coronado Towers Condominiums:
- Exclusive fitness gym with a variety of exercise equipments.
- 24/7 Security services with roving patrol.
- Two heated swimming pools, a baby pool, and sauna.
- Playground and activity area for kids.
- Barbecue and outdoor dining area.
- Billiard, library, clubhouse, recreational area, and social events facility.
- Designated parking space with no rental fee for the first year of ownership.
- Courtesy bus.
- A 10-foot wide paved trail that is ADA-compliant (Americans with Disability).
- Beautifully-landscaped surroundings with plenty of trees, chilled water fountains, crossings, and trash repositories.
- Routinely-maintained elevators.
- Bike storage and exterior storage facility.
- Management Office: Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Coronado Association Fees
The average association fee for a Coronado condo unit is $515.00 for a 1-bedroom unit and $687.00 for a 2-bedroom unit.
Before any transfer by lease or sale, the unit owner must submit a written notice to the association about the intent to lease or sell the property, along with a cashier's check or money order amounting to $100.00 per person or $100.00 per married couple. The association does not accept personal checks. The check must be payable to Coronado Condominium Association, which represents a non-refundable processing fee and interview.
Every unit owner or renter is entitled to one covered parking slot. Additional covered parking space is available for rent with an annual fee of $500.
The building also provides a common laundry area for residents. Prepaid laundry cards are available at the management office for $10 each. A reloading machine is accessible in the lobby right next to the mailboxes to add funds to the laundry cards.
Coronado Neighborhood and Nearby Attractions
Coronado Towers Condominium is located close to Aventura Mall and the Village at Gulfstream Park. Residents can enjoy trouble-free grocery shopping at nearby establishments like Publix at the Aventura Shopping Center and Winn Dixie at Promenade Shops, which are only 0.6 miles and 0.5 miles away, respectively.
Its proximity to the Turnberry Isle golf course provides convenient access to all the finest things that the city offers, such as a premium dining experience, shopping, and a lovely neighborhood with lots of trees and lush greeneries along Country Club Drive.
Different beaches are within a few minutes drive from the property. Some of the best beaches nearby are Sunny Isles Beach (2.9 miles), Hollywood Beach (5.4 miles), Fort Lauderdale Beach (20.3 miles via I-95 N), and Miami Beach (20.3 miles via I-95 S).
For those who particularly love arts and performances, the Aventura Arts and Cultural Center is only 7 minutes (1.9 miles) away. It features various performers all year round. Parks and recreational spots are likewise accessible from the Coronado Towers. Some of the must-see attractions are the Greynolds Park (2.5 miles), Oleta River State Park (5.2 miles), Arch Creek Park and Nature Center (5.2 miles), and Enchanted Forest Elaine Gordon Park (5.3 miles).
The closest colleges and universities are Johnson & Wales University, Florida Campus (5.7 miles), Florida International University (5.7 miles), and Florida Atlantic University (9.5 miles). Three public schools are accessible in the area: Aventura Waterways K-8 Center, Highland Oaks Middle School, and Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School. The two nearest private schools are Hochberg Preparatory School and Scheck Hillel Community School. Coronado Condominium Towers are 20 minutes (10.7 miles) away from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and 41 minutes (22.1 miles) away from Miami International Airport.
Coronado Real Estate Agents
PropertiesMiami is in direct coordination with real estate agents that are based in Coronado Towers Condo. These are professional agents that are very familiar with the neighborhood; and have extensive knowledge about the technicalities of acquiring, renting, and selling a unit in this property.
Our real estate agents at Coronado Condos know the property's highlights, including the specific units that offer breathtaking sunsets, spectacular ocean views, screened balconies, and full furnishings. With their expertise in the industry and direct connections, they can offer you the best deals that perfectly match your lifestyle.
If you have questions and inquiries about buying, renting, or selling a condo unit at Coronado, you may set an appointment with one of our real estate agents in the building to discuss your best options and schedule a viewing of the property.
Coronado Rental Requirements, Rules, and Regulations
The application process for lease or purchase of new residents will only begin upon completing all the requirements and documentation. All documents must be duly submitted to the association at least 15 business days before the occupancy's target date or expected closing date. All applicants are subject to a personal interview to qualify for final approval.
The following are the requirements and guidelines for application;
- Completely filled-up application form for the proposed buyer, lessee, or new residents.
- Purchase contract or 2 years lease agreement (a separate agreement for each year is an essential requirement).
- Non-refundable fee of $100 per applicant or $100 per married couple: In the form of cashier's check or money order payable to Coronado Condo Association, Inc.
- Proof of income: Most recent pay stubs, letter of employment or employment contract with company letterhead and signature, or CPA letter for self-employed individuals.
- At least 2 Government-Issued Identification: Driver's license, Passport, Social Security ID, or State-Issued ID.
- Additional requirements for leasing a unit: Zero balance for association fees, unit assessments, and the unit owner must provide a refundable security deposit amounting to one month's rent (in the form of cashier's check or money order payable to Coronado Condominium Association, Inc.).
- The management office requires a written confirmation for every person who would occupy the unit permanently. Occupancy restrictions are strictly implemented. For one-bedroom units: Maximum of 2 occupants. For two-bedroom units: Maximum of 4 occupants.
- The association does not accept personal checks.
- The application drop-off schedule is every Monday and Wednesday only; between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon.
- The association conducts a credit and background check on all applicants, which makes a social security number a primary requirement to run the check. Applicants with no social security number require a guarantor. The turnaround time for credit and background checks is up to 7 business days.
Rules and regulations at Coronado Condos;
- Unit owners are not allowed to lease their unit or property during their first year of ownership.
- Lease period: Not less than two (2) years and not more than three (3) years.
- Moving in and construction hours: Monday to Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Guests are not allowed in the absence of the unit owner or renter.
- Work vans and cars with advertisements cannot be parked within the property.
Rules for pet owners;
- Only ADP-approved pets are allowed.
- Maximum size allowed: Only dogs and cats weighing less than 35 lbs and not more than 24 inches in height (maximum growth) are allowed to live in the property.
- Proof of updated vaccinations and condo owner/renter's insurance that includes personal liability coverage must be presented to the management.
- Leash Law: Pet owners must keep their pets on a supervised leash with a length of not more than 20 feet while within the property's common areas.
- Dog handlers must be at least 16 years old.
- Pet owners are responsible for the immediate clean-up of their dog's waste by carrying a solid waste disposal bag. There is a designated trash receptacle or pet station for dog waste.
- Big dogs and puppies under 4 months are strictly prohibited.
Coronado Condo Listings for Sale
Take a look at our list of condo units for sale at Coronado Towers Condominium. We have an updated list of properties for sale, which are obtained using PropertiesMiami's search system, in compliance with the guidelines that govern the National Association of Realtors.
Our Coronado real estate agents specialize in assisting our clients in buying their choice of residential property in the most efficient way. Aside from these listings, our agents can also offer a wide spectrum of options by revealing units privately set for sale by a Coronado homeowner.
If you are interested in buying a property at Coronado, feel free to contact one of our agents in the building to schedule an appointment.
Coronado Condo Listings for Rent
Find an updated list of condos for rent at Coronado and find your dream home in one of the city's best locations. PropertiesMiami offers the best deals in condo units for rent, with real estate agents based in Coronado Towers.
Our Coronado-based agents can offer you many options that would suit your lifestyle, such as a newly-renovated interior, full furnishings, high-end appliances, and a superb balcony view. Feel free to schedule an appointment anytime to have a complete tour of the property and its amenities.
Sell Your Coronado Condo
PropertiesMiami can help you sell your Coronado condo fast. Our seasoned real estate agents are experts in marketing and negotiating properties because they know the industry's ins and outs. From taking high-resolution images of your property to promotions, you can rely on them to focus and go beyond the target market.
Our agents use various tools to reach a wide scale of the market and expose your property to hundreds of potential buyers. Aside from our exclusive database of cash buyers and real estate investors, we also utilize MLS (Multiple Listing Services) to fast-track the process.
If you are interested in selling your Coronado condo unit, PropertiesMiami can designate a real estate agent that can facilitate the process. The average timeframe for selling a Coronado property is two (2) weeks. For more information, you may schedule a consultation meeting with one of our agents.