Bristol Tower Features and Amenities
With an elegant yet contemporary design and a prime location by the tranquil Biscayne Bay, Bristol Tower provides a resort lifestyle nestled in landscaping. A well-shaded lounge area and sparkling pool provide a refreshing spot for summer fun and relaxation. These are far from the only excellent amenities worth noting at Bristol Tower.
- Lush Landscape: The gardens surrounding Bristol Towers are carefully cultivated and maintained.
- Breathtaking Views: The units provide homes in the sky, with communal terraces giving 270° panoramic views of the beauty that is Miami.
- Remarkable Lobby: The marble floors and gentle lighting provide a stunning entry area for guests and residents alike.
- Communal Club: Comfortable seating, excellent facilities, and coffee tables provide a luxurious yet tropical feel to this communal relaxation and entertainment space.
- Well-Equipped Gym: Easily maintain your fitness with the wide selection of gym and fitness equipment.
- Tennis court: Relax and have a drink while you watch your friends or family play a round of tennis in the beautifully shrub-shrouded tennis court.
- Full Compliment of Staff: The professional staff attends to daily needs to ensure the highest level of convenience.
- Security: Gated, with 24-hour security, peace of mind is ensured.
- Covered Parking: For added safety and the optimal protection from the elements for your vehicles.
- Valet Parking: A fantastic service is provided to ensure your highest level of convenience.
Bristol Tower Association Fee
Starting with one-bedroom units that have 791 Sqft the HOA fee is around $517. Exceptional one-bedroom units offering 1,210 Sqft can carry an HOA fee of $3,598. Going up a floor plan, there are two-bedroom condos with 1,210 Sqft and an HOA fee of $3,875 or with more space to offer in a two-bedroom unit with 2,310 Sqft and an HOA fee of $6,500.
Three-bedroom units with 2,310 Sqft can carry an HOA fee of $7,321 and offer more room with three-bedroom units of 2,825 Sqft and an HOA fee of $2,223. Floor plans with more bedrooms are in very high demand, but four-bedroom condos with 4,435 Sqft may have an HOA fee of $12,975. To find out more about 4+ bedroom units in the Bristol Tower, please contact one of our skilled staff who may have the inside track on upcoming units becoming available.
Bristol Tower Brickell Neighborhood
For those looking to have the best of both worlds where quick access to the buzzing beat of Brickell and the tranquil beauty of the ocean, Bristol Towers has everything you need. Located on Brickell Avenue, it's only a short 5-minute drive to Virginia Key Beach for water sport, boating enthusiasts, and Miami Seaquarium. It is also accessible in 5 minutes for those curious to learn more about the area's ocean creatures.
Diving into the Brickell life, it's quick 5-minute access to dining experiences like Neme Gastro Bar and Bocas Grill in Brickell. For those wanting more educational activities, the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens is accessible in under 5 minutes.
Bristol Tower Real Estate Agents
At PropertiesMiami, we do everything to ensure that our staff gives the best quality advice, service, and support. One thing we know works best is to have specialized agents focusing on their own local areas as they will have deep, personal information that can make all the difference when connecting the right property buyers and sellers.
Bristol Tower Rental Requirements
Purchasing property in Bristol Towers to rent out is a great investment choice. If this is something you hope to do, the following are rental requirements an owner should be aware of:
- The rental policy only accepts long-term rentals.
- Units can only be leased out to new tenants twice a year.
- Each contract has to be 6 months in length, minimum.
- Leasing after purchase is acceptable.
If you are hoping to rent out one of these fantastic properties in Trendy Brickell, the following rental requirements apply:
- Pets cannot be more than 20 Lbs, with a limit of only two.
- Your most recent credit score is required in a formal report.
- Evidence of sufficient funds is needed, showing enough to cover up to 4 month's rent and other expenses.
- Proof of employment is needed and can be provided in the form of pay stubs or an offer of employment letter.
Bristol Tower Listings for Sale
If you are hoping to invest in one of these fantastic units, there are great one-bedroom units offering 791 Sqft at $285,000 and very spacious one-bedroom units with 1,210 Sqft at $590,000. Two-bedroom units with 1,210 Sqft are available at $675,000, with larger two-bedroom options offering 2,310 Sqft at $1,790,000.
Three-bedroom units with 2,310 Sqft are on the market at $1,199,000 along with larger three-bedroom that has 2,825 Sqft at $2,495,000. Spacious four-bedroom units with 4,435 Sqft can have an asking price of $3,550,000. If you are interested in 4+ bedroom units, get in touch with PropertiesMiami today to learn about what might be entering the market soon.
Bristol Tower Listings for Rent
If you are hoping to rent one of these fantastic residences, starting with a one-bedroom unit with 1,210 sqft, the rent is $3,450 per month. A fantastic two-bedroom unit with 1,610 Sqft is $4,400 per month. Three-bedroom can range from 2,825 Sqft at $13,000 to $16,000 for the same square footage. If you would like a viewing of the condos, get in touch to organize a suitable time.
Sell Your Bristol Tower Condo
If you have one of these classics yet contemporary units at Bristol Tower and would like to put it on the market, please get in touch with one of our highly skilled and specialized realtors. At PropertiesMiami, we support our clients to get from "on-sale" to "sold" quickly.